Monday, July 25, 2011

Sample Sale. . . .oh My!

First off, here is a little something that I'm working on for this week.  It's time to get ready for Halloween, fall and Christmas, so those are some of the images that I'm currently working on.  Oh, where oh where did the time go!  It will be Christmas morning before we know it!

I have yet to run a sale using the new shopping cart and I want to ensure that everything runs smoothly, so I'm running a 10% Sample sale through tomorrow, July 26th.  
The sale applies to both the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop as well as the Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations shop.This shopping cart is different from the old one, so you will not see the immediate discount until you are ready to check out.
Have fun shopping and let me know if you run into any 'snags.'
Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I see a little witch...love doing Halloween cards Cheryl. Yay!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl loving all your new ones they are just cute x

    ReplyDelete