Friday, May 4, 2012

$2 Digi weekend, retiring Lucy Lou and more news!

Happy Friday everyone.
Sent out a newsletter this morning with the following details.

First things first. . .. As always, there are two adorable images on sale for just $2 and you're certainly going to want to grab them.  Perfect for spring cards, Mother's Day cards, which is quickly approaching, as well as birthday cards. Well, they're really good for just about any occasion.   

$2 Digi's
Now through 9 PM EST, Sunday, May 6th. get one or both of these cuties for just $2.  No codes to enter, simply add them to your cart and have fun coloring.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secondly, Lucy Lou is being retired.  I know, I know. . . .she's a cutie!  So why am I retiring her?  Well, as most of you know, I do exclusive images for Kraftin' Kimmie.  And quite frankly, Lucy Lou is very similar to Lulu, the character that I created for Kimmie.  So in fairness to her, I have decided to retire Little Lucy.  Grab her while you can, because she'll be retired at the end of May.  There are 10 great images of Lucy Lou to choose from, so show her some love before she makes her exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And lastly, most if not ALL of the Bargain Bin Images will also be retired at the end of May.  I'm gearing up for more fun character images, so it's OUT with the old and IN with the new!  And I'm really excited about this.


So, here's to a great weekend, have fun shopping and please let me know if you have any questions.




1 comment: