Friday, February 22, 2013

$2 Digi Weekend

I hope that you all are having a fantastic week.  I don't know about you, but I'm certainly glad that the weekend is upon us!  I hope that you've had a chance to visit the new shop and to sign up for an account and perhaps do a little shopping. There are more fantastic images coming.  I just have to get them finalized.

As you know, I'm moving everything to the new Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop in preparation for when I begin to offer the images in rubber stamp form.  I think that there was a little confusion last week about the new shop.  I am closing the old Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop, but the digital stamps are still available in the new shop.  Hope that clears up some distressing emails that I received after last weeks newsletter went out.

Now, most of the images that I am keeping have been moved to the new shop.  The Bargain Bins are all that is left in the old shop.  And what's even better, all of them have been reduced to 50¢ or $1, so you'd better hop on over and scoop them up.  They will be available for just another week and then they will be gone.  I will be 'redoing' some of them and putting them as new and improved images, so make sure to check out the NEW! section when you visit.  You just never know what you might find there.
Check out the photos below for the newest image and the $2 Digis for this weekend.  
NEW!!!
Beauty in the Making

And this weeks $2 Digis are. . . .
A No. 2 Pencil and a Dream

Be Prepared

As always, the sale will run through Sunday, 9 PM EST.  Have fun shopping.  Happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment