Friday, June 7, 2013

Discount Digi's


Discount Digi Weekend!
Happy, Happy Friday. I hope you're having a fabulous week and are certainly ready for the weekend. I know I am. Those of you who are being hit by the Tropical Storm, I hope that you'll stay safe and it won't be too bad.  Rain is headed our way too, so I guess that my plans for picking strawberries this weekend will be replaced by sketching and drawing.  Not a bad substitute, but I could REALLY taste those strawberries.  :)

Well, that's enough about that, it's time for another DISCOUNT DIGI WEEKEND at Sassy Cheryl's Stamps!!  What's on sale this weekend?  Well Max and Maddie of course.  Now through 9 PM EST, you may purchase one or BOTH of these cuties for just $2 each. AND. . . .ALL of the Rubber stamps are on sale for just $8 this week, so grab them while you can.



I've been creating new images this week too, again, Max & Maddie and they are paired up in these illustrations for those who don't know how to merge images or even enjoying doing that.  So be sure to check those out while you're there too!

Until next week.  Stay safe.  Happy shopping.  Happy coloring.  Let me know if you should have any questions.  Have a great weekend!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment