Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY 4TH!



Happy 4th of July, especially for those celebrating from the US!  I will be celebrating with my family with a traditional BBQ!  Can't wait. No cooking for me and time with family and friends!  Love it!  It's a perfect way to spend the day. I can't wait.  I'll keep this short and simple.  That's always best, right?!
So to honor the 4th and my Aunt's birthday, yes, she's a Patriotic Baby, Sassy Cheryl's Stamps is running a sale.
30% OFF
on all orders over $5.00.  As my Design Team leader, Pat Frank would say. . . 'easy peasy."   Just enter
HAPPY4TH
in the code box to receive the discount.  For those of you who are new to the brand new shop, it comes AFTER you login to Paypal.  Just check the FAQ's page for more details if you get lost or confused.
Sale will end at Midnight Tonight.

So, have a great 4th/Thursday!  Stay safe, have fun and see you soon.

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Yay...I LOVE sales...will be back a bit later to shop !! Thanks Cheryl !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sale! Love adding to my favorite collection. :) Pam

    ReplyDelete