Friday, December 13, 2013

Love is in the air. . . 


. . for both Max & Maddie!  And they wear it well, don't they.  :)

Happy, Happy Friday.  I hope where you are, that you are enjoying some warmer weather and that if you did get snow, it is beginning to melt.  It's been super cold here in Richmond, Virginia and I am so ready for spring.  It cannot get here soon enough for me.  That's for sure.

I'm already thinking about what's coming in the new year, so I worked up these two little cuties for ya.  Perfect for Valentines, but also great for any type of card, including birthdays.  Once again. . .these came by request from one of my Sassy Design Team members.  You like?  

Digital Stamp - $3 $2
Colored Illustration - $5  $4

Digital Stamp - $3 $2
Colored Illustration - $5  $4
Both, just hit the shop and are on sale this weekend.  As always, you'll have until 9 PM EST, Sunday, December 15th to get one or both of these little cuties at the discounted price.  Available as either a digital stamp or colored illustration.

Please let me know if you have any questions, happy shopping and happy coloring!

Have a great weekend!  And as always, I'll see you next Friday!!  

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Great new images...just love 'em. Thanks for sharing...will be back later to do some shopping for sure !! Cheryl could you e-mail me about the All Ears. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete