Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Celebrating 100 Challenges!

Hip-hip-horray!  It's Challenge day.  And today is extra special as we are celebrating our 100th challenge.  Can you believe it?  Where did the time go?  I know a lot of people will say the same, but I have the BEST and most talented Design Team ever and I can't even begin to tell you how FABULOUS my DT Coordinator Peggy Marsh is. You just have no idea.  She's just the best ever.  I hope that you will share a little extra love with all of them for their amazing inspirational creations that they provide for you each week.  Each and every one of them are AWESOME!!!
We have some great prizes, giveaways and a sale going on to celebrate.
For this weeks challenge Sassy Cheryl's is having a BUY TWO GET ONE FREE sale in both the Digi shop as well as the colored illustrations shop.  Order as many or as little as you like. Just enter 100CELEBRATE in the discount box to receive the discount. This sale will run through February 6th. . . .so have fun shopping.

We also have some great prizes/giveaways as well. . . .Check this out!

1st Place Prize:  $50 Gift Certificate to the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.

2nd Place Prize:  The newly released EXCLUSIVE rubber stamp set Lovely Lulu , generously donated by Kraftin Kimmie.



3rd Place Prize:  $15 Gift certificate to the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.
4th Place Prize:  ALL of the gorgeous DT cards from this weeks challenge.


So come along and celebrate with us.  I'd love to see you join in the fun to help me and the Sassy Design Team celebrate!  See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOWZERS!!!! These cards are just divine girls!!!
    And HAPPY 100TH Celebrations too! Super Big Smiles~! :0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow im in and what lovely prizes they all are .Its win win for whoever wins if you know what i mea lol.xCard from dt team are just gorgeous each and everyone .x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super awesome!! How exciting. And yes, you have an awesome, talented team of sassy Gals! I'll play I'll play!!!! Now I must go shop, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Whoo Ya to go Cheryl and Team!!
    I love everything you all shown us each month!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete