Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When I grow up . . . .

I want to be just like this guy! And I'll tell you why.  He has a PASSION for his art!  Just watch these two videos and you'll see what I'm talking about.  He is simply AMAZING!  Over the Christmas holiday, someone posted the 2nd video, Moonlight, on their facebook page.  The first time I watched it, I was hooked.  The music is beautiful, but just watching him was so inspirational.  You can't help but notice how 'into' it he is.  Totally makes me smile!  You can just feel the joy that he's feeling while playing both pieces.  He inspires himself!

. . . . .And that's what I want to be like this year when I'm drawing.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I do, but I want that overwhelming passion like he has.  To get lost in my art.  To feel it.  To be inspired by it. To LOVE it!  Know what I mean?!


After watching the Moonlight video, over and over, I did a search and found many others.  These are two of my favorites!!!!
Enjoy!





If you love Steven Sharp Nelson as much as I do. .. .here is a link to even more Piano Guys, videos.
So, that's my New Years Resolution.  Well, only one of them anyway.  What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Love the second one. This guy can play some instruments can't he? So much talent in one person. Wow I have my own Pandora station for piano music and I'll have to add him. I love listening to it while I am crafting and blogging. Was listening to it this morning while paying bills. It helped I guess ha ha. My NYR is not to make any NYR. That way I don't have to deal with the guilt when I break them, which I will. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No resolutions only goals here. Thanks for the link. I loved Nearer my God to Thee, but the joy on his face in the second video is awesome to watch. Love those modern cellos and what talent. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful GIFT he has been given! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete