Friday, September 28, 2012

$2 Digi Weekend & Under a $1 Digis!!!

Hip, Hip hooray! It's Friday. . .and boy do I need a weekend!  I've been  going nonstop since Wednesday of last week and have been under the weather, so I am in DESPERATE NEED of a full weekend of not being sick to just relax and enjoy what I hope will be some nice fall temperatures.  Please!!!
Hope you all are having a great week and that you are enjoying some down time to do some crafting, scrapping, card making or relaxing.  We all need that ME time, don't we.

Well, this week I've been making changes to the store and moving things around. But we'll get to that in a minute.   First, let's get to the FOUR $2 digis for this weekend.  Yes, that's right. . .there are FOUR!!!  All chosen at random, but were in the top 20 sellers for this month.

And here they are:






So, as I said, I've been making changes and moving things around.  Well, there is a   BRAND NEW BARGAIN BIN.  EVERY IMAGE IS UNDER $1!!!  You can't beat that!  
 I have included over 150 images in this section.  Here is just one of those 50¢ digi images included in that new bin.

 I've also reduced about 70+ images to the $1 Bargain Bin.

And FINALLY, I have moved about 20+ images to the $2 Bargain Bin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that I couldn't list the names of ALL the images that were reduced but there were WAY too many to list.  So you'll just have to pop over and take a look.

Have fun Shopping and let me know if you should have any questions.
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment