Friday, September 7, 2012

$2 Digi Weekend

Thank goodness it's Friday. . . .right?!  Been a busy and humid week here in Virginia!  I am so ready for a relaxing weekend.  And they say the temperatures are suppose to be in the high 70's this weekend.  Hope this is a sign that fall is finally on it's way. Phew!

So. . . .what's going on this week at Sassy Cheryl's Digis? 

Well, first up. . . .now through 9 PM EST, Sunday, September 9th you may purchase  any of these sweet little SWINGING Images for just $2 each.  



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

And since I've actually been hand coloring all of the newest images, I have a stock pile of illustrations that I need to get rid of, so I've discounted my Etsy Shop 25%.  I know that you all color your own images, but if you'd like to purchase one as a gift or for framing and hanging during the holiday season, they are there for the taking.  And some of them would be perfect for a child's room.
Just enter 25CADSALE to receive the discount.



And as always, don't forget about the $1 and $2 Bargain Bins.  There are some fabulous images in there that you'll certainly want to pick up while you're shopping.


Have a great weekend and HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment