Friday, October 5, 2012

$2 Digi Weekend

Goodness. . . .is it Friday already?  Well, that's good for you as it means it's time for some more great deals!  I hope that you're having a fabulous week and are ready for the weekend.  As always, I certainly am!  Are the leaves changing were you are?  Not here. .. and I'm so bummed.  It's my favorite part of fall.  And since I'm not raking leaves this year. . . .they can change and fall ALL THEY WANT!

Well, you didn't open this email to hear me talk about the weather!  You want to know which images are on sale this week.

So, without further ado. . . . here they are. Get one or both of these images for just $2 each. As always, the sale runs from Friday to 9 PM EST, Sunday.  So get busy shopping.  With the fall weather coming. . . .I thought these two sweeties would be perfect ones to stock up on for later.  Both are sweet and adorable. And with the perfect sentiment they would be fabulous for just about any card.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just to let you know.  All of the lovely Lucy Lou images have been moved to the $1 BARGAIN BIN!  These are also fun and perfect for all your fun cards!


~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And in case you missed last weeks note there is a BRAND NEW under $1 BargainBin!  There are some really fun and sweet images that you are definitely going to want to check out.  What a steal!



Have fun Shopping and let me know if you should have any questions.
Have a fabulous weekend!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment