Friday, October 12, 2012

$1 and $2 Digi weekend


Happy Friday all.  Hope you're having a fantastic week.  I'll be enjoying the weekend with my family and I can't wait.  Been a while since we've visited, so I am just going to relax and stuff myself with my moms home cooking!  Yep. . . .that's the plan!  I hope that you all will be enjoying your weekend as well.

Well, enough about me, let's get to the good stuff.  I bet you're wondering what images are on sale this weekend?
Here they are!  And now through 9 PM EST, Sunday, October, 14th. purchase one or both of these sweet and fun images for just $2 each.  And one of them is BRAND NEW.
 $3 $2 Digis For this weekend





And there's a BONUS this week. . . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
You may also purchase one or both of these customer favorite images for just $1 each.  They are two of the most popular Christmas/winter images and I have to say, two of my favorites as well.

 $2 $1 Digis For this weekend






So, have fun shopping and let me know if you should have any questions.  Have a great weekend!!!  See you next week. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment