Friday, March 1, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend

Happy Friday!!!!
It's Discounted Digi Weekend!
I hope that each of you are having a fabulous week and are ready for the weekend.  I know I certainly am.  Although I usually do work a little on the weekend, I still look forward to them.  Just something about waking up on a Saturday, knowing that if you don't really feel like doing any work, and you have no deadlines, you can really just sit and relax.  Don't you just love that!?

Well, I know that you didn't pop open this email to read about how I spend my Saturdays, so let's get right to it.  Just keep reading to see what's new this week at Sassy Cheryl's and to see the discounted images for this weekend.  As always, you will have until this coming Sunday, 9 PM EST to grab one or both of the discounted images.

Both would be perfect for the quickly approaching Easter holiday, don't ya think!


Have a great weekend! And Happy Coloring.


No comments:

Post a Comment