Friday, March 29, 2013

EASTER SALE!



Happy Easter. . . .early!  I just wanted to wish all of you a FABULOUS Easter weekend!  I hope that you'll be spending time with family or friends and just relaxing.  I have plans to go to my parents on Sunday for lunch.  Can't wait.  It will be great to see everyone.  

So, with that said, instead of running the discount for a couple of images this weekend, I decided that Sassy Cheryl's Stamps would celebrate Easter by offering 
15% OFF 
everything in the shop, including the new rubber stamps, Patience Secret & True Friendship.  This is the first sale that I've offered in the new shop and the discount code works a little differently.
Once you have added everything that you'd like to purchase in your cart, simply sign in to your account, proceed to Paypal which will allow you to then enter the discount code:
15%SCS
It's really simple, just a little different from the previous shop.  The sale will run through midnight, Sunday, March 31st.  So, have a fabulous weekend, happy shopping and HAPPY EASTER!!

Just let me know if you have any problems or questions.  See you next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment