Monday, April 1, 2013

Wholesale and NEW sets-UPDATE!


Well, I can't believe that we are ALREADY into April.  Time sure does fly, doesn't it!?!  I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend and a wonderful Easter.  Mine was spent with my son Zach and my family!  It was WONDERFUL.  It was so good to get away, even if it was for just for the weekend.  Now, it's back to work.

I just wanted update you this morning to let you know that it looks like Sassy Cheryl's Stamps will be offering rubber stamps on a permanent basis.  The response to sales just in the USA have been great.  Needless to say, I was more than pleased and very excited. So, thank you!  It's ALWAYS a little un-nerving when starting a new venture and I'm a little more at ease now.

Now, I come to one of the BIG reasons for the email. I have received many emails asking if and when the rubber stamps would be made available to other than US customers. I am happy to say, that I am now extending the shipping to include Canada.  I am also thrilled to tell you that I am working with a wholesale buyer in the UK, so the rubber stamps will soon be made available for purchase in that region in the next couple of weeks.  If you would like more information on purchasing the rubber stamps from this UK retailer, just drop me an email and I will gladly provide you with the details.

As I stated in my last email, I am doing my best to work with international wholesale buyers so that they will be able to ship to your area with a more reasonable/local shipping price.  Potential wholesale buyers, including Canada, that are interested in 'testing' the market in your area as a Sassy Cheryl's Rubber Stamps retailer, may do so with no minimum requirement on their purchase.  However, you must purchase a minimum of three on a single image. You may read all about it on my wholesale page. Just drop me an email if you are interested.  And if you are an international customer that knows of someone in your area, whether it be a retail or online shop, that you think may be interested in carrying Sassy Cheryl's Rubber Stamps, please drop me an email with their information and I will do my best to make that happen. Or, you may have them contact me directly via email @ sassycherylsstamps@me.com.

And lastly, you will begin to see some of the older images grouped and sold in sets as both digital and rubber stamps.  I have had a HUGE 'backlash' of emails asking for me to again, make these available for purchase.  So, instead of adding them as single images, I will be grouping them in sets.  The most popular ones will be the first to appear.  I have just added the first set, We're All Ears this morning, which is available immediately as a digital stamp and is also available for PRE-ORDER as a rubber stamp.  Check it out below for more details.
We're All Ears-Digital Stamp (Available immediately)


I think that is enough for one post, and I appreciate you're listening.  LOL  I certainly hope that I haven't forgotten anything, but if I have, I will gladly answer your questions, via email or include it in Friday's email update. See you then!  Have a great week.

With a HUGE thanks!
Cheryl
www.sassycherylsstamps.com
sassycherylsstamps@me.com

2 comments: