Friday, April 26, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend!

Happy, Happy Friday!  It's time for some coloring!
I certainly hope that all of you are having a fabulous week!  It's been beautiful here in Virginia.  So much like spring, including the ugly pollen!  I'll still take it though.  Even the coughing and sneezing!
Yep. . .that's how badly I want spring.

SO. . .enough about that!  We need to get to the good stuff.  The discounted digis.  What's on sale this week?  TWO wonderfully fun images that are favorites in the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop.  And two of my favorites as well.  And if you haven't seen them, they are going to be two of your favorites as well.
Both are on sale for just $2 each this weekend.


As always, you'll have until 9 PM EST, Sunday, April 28th to grab one or both of these during the sale at the discounted price.  If you have any questions, just drop me an email and I'll get right back to ya.

So. . .have a great weekend. . .have fun shopping. . .and do LOTS of coloring.
See you next week.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment