Friday, May 3, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend. . . .

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope that you all are having a fantastic week!  Hard to believe that it's Friday already. . .but I'm sure you are just as ready for the weekend as I am.

I will be attending my nieces wedding tomorrow.  It will be super gorgeous weather, from what I hear and I'm so ready to get away for the weekend and spend time with my family.  I hope that you have something fun or special planned as well.

Since it's Friday, I guess that means it's time for some discounted images.  Well . . .I have two really sweet fun ones for you.
Both Quiet Inspiration and Quiet Moments are on sale for just $3 each.  And you don't just get the 'main' characters, Maddie and Max, you also get the fun extras.  Perfect for all kinds of cards.  You're going to love them!  I promise.
$4 $3
$4 $3

So, pop on over and grab one or both of them at the discounted price.  And as always, the sale will run until 9 PM EST, Sunday, May 5th.
As always. . .happy shopping, happy coloring and have a FAN-TAB-ULOUS weekend!  See you next week!  Same place, different channel.  :)
Hugs.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment