Friday, May 10, 2013

15% OFF Mother's Day Sale with a BONUS!

Happy Friday ladies.  I hope that you're having a great week!  It's been busy here this week.  I'm trying to get some the sketches made into new images and get things done on my to-do list!
I just wanted to send out an email to let you know that since the Mother's Day sale is going on all this week, I will not be having a discounted digi weekend, BUT, for three days only I am reducing the rubber stamps to $10 and with the 15% discount, you can now get them for just $8.50!  How's that for a deal!!!
I've also had several emails stating confusion as to how to use the 15% OFF discount code.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  This shopping cart is different from the other that I previously used.  It's actually kind of weird, but once you add the items that you would like to purchase to your cart, simply login to your account, go to Paypal and once you have filled in the information and go to the next step/page, it will direct you to the site to enter the MOMMY15 code to receive the discount.  It's 'bass akwards', if you ask me, but that is how it is set up in their beta system.  If anyone needs further assistance, please let me know and I will gladly help.

There are also, two brand new images in the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps Shop.  Both Maddie and Max are having fun with their ladybug.  Love these two little sweeties.  So, be sure to sure to check them out while you're there.



So, until next weekend. . .HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  Happy Shopping, Happy coloring and let me know if you should have any questions!
Have a great weekend.
Kindest Regards,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment