Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Memorial Day weekend 25% OFF sale!



Happy Memorial Day weekend!  Can you believe that it's time to officially start the summer season!  Wow. . .where did the time go?  I don't know about you, but I'm ready to start off the summer.  It certainly beats the cold winter weather, that's for sure.  Are you ready? 
To start off the Memorial Day holiday, Sassy Cheryl's Stamps is running a 
25% OFF 
sale on ALL digis as well as the rubber stamps, through midnight, Monday, May 27th!  

Simply enter the code:
MEM25
after logging in to your Paypal account.  I know that this has been a little confusing for some, so if you have any trouble check the FAQ's page (at the very bottom) or simply email me and I will be happy to assist you.
I hope that you'll be celebrating with friends and family, having a picnic, bbq-ing or just relaxing.  Whatever you will be doing, stay safe and have a wonderful time.
And be sure to check out the Oldies but Goodies section.  I've added a TON of the older images this past week.

So . . . .
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Happy shopping & happy coloring!  Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a fabulous LONG weekend.  See you next week.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment