Friday, April 19, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend!


Happy Friday, everyone!!!!  I hope that you're having a fantastic week!  Well, the first shipment of rubber stamps is now in my grubby little hands.  I am so excited about this.  The first orders have all been shipped and I'm hoping that if you haven't received yours. . .that you will soon!  They are wonderful and I can't wait to see what you all create with them!

Now, onto this weeks digis.  As I stated in my newsletter the other week, I have put some of the older images back in the store, because I had SO many emails about where they were and where you could find them.  Not all of them will be resurrected, but, there are many there that you may have been looking for.  I am slowly putting them back in the shop, so just be patient.  Most of them will include 3-4 images each.  And this week, I have two of them on sale.  All About Nature and Backyard Flowers & Birds.  They're just in time for those spring and summer cards.  Oh. . .and don't forget, Mother's Day is coming up.  Both of these sets would be fabulous for your mom.  So, pop on over and have a look see.



Until next week.  Have a fabulous weekend.  Happy shopping and have fun coloring.  Just let me know if you have any questions!  See you then.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment