Friday, April 5, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend. . .


Discount Digi weekend & some oldies but goodies!
Hip, hip, hooray. . .it's Friday, so you know what that means.  Time for another discount digi weekend.
So, be sure to check out this weekends three discounted  images. Just in time for the upcoming, sunny warm weather.  Don't we all wish that we could enjoy a weekend like this.

Don't forget that the first three
rubber stamps are available for preorder, with the orders now extending to the customers in Canada as well.  And I'll do one better than that! I am working exclusively with Paper Creator in the UK, and they are offering the stamps for pre-order as well.  This will certainly cut down on the shipping costs for those international customers. And if I'm not mistaken, she is also offering shipping to European customers as well.  I'm really excited about this because I've had several emails stating that shipping costs were keeping them from ordering them.  

So pop on over and pick up your wish list, pre-order the rubber stamps to ensure you get in on the first shipment that will be arriving at my doorstep at the first of the week and grab the THREE $2 Digis.  As always, the sale will run through 9 PM EST, Sunday, April 7th.






By overwhelming request.  You all must REALLY love some the older images.  I've have SO many emails asking to resurrect them.  So, instead of doing them individually, I grouping them.  You people are relentless, so I figured there was no way to fight it. I will be working on grouping them over the next few weeks, so check back often to see what new images have been added. ENJOY!

So, happy shopping, happy coloring and have a FABULOUS weekend!
See you next time.
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment