Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blog Hop, Brand New Images & a 2 day sale. . .YIPPEE!


Join in Sassy Cheryl's Blog Hop and check out the six BRAND NEW images that I created, just for the occasion!  All six images will be on SALE through tomorrow at 9 PM EST, Wednesday, October 9th!  How fabulous is that!  Each are available as either a Digital Stamp or Colored Illustration.

You don't want to miss out on the fun!

Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4


Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4



Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4



Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4



Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4



Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4


Happy HOPPING and Happy SHOPPING!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oooow I love all those stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FaBulous! I'll be shopping this afternoon after my appts.... yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THEM ALL!! I've restrained myself from shopping until after the blog hop...Guess I can head to the shop now...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new images, Cheryl!
    I've bought them all :o)
    Love, Candy

    ReplyDelete