Friday, January 10, 2014

New. . .and ON SALE!

I'm thinking HAPPY!. . . 

Join me!  
Happy Friday y'all!  Do you all look forward to the weekends as much as I do?  I do love me some weekends.  It's been super chilly here in Virginia.  I have mentioned that I HATE winter, right?!  Well, with that said, I've been trying to think warm, happy thoughts and I'm trying to transfer that to my illustrations. 
So…...


This week I have not one, but TWO new images for you!!!! And it's ALL about Sassy Sally! Sally is me, in case you haven't figured that out yet.  Sassy, fun, free and just enjoying life to the fullest!  I just LOVE her!  Don't you!  
And both are available at a $2 discount.  Ain't that a kicker!  So, enjoy!

Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration  $5 $3

Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration  $5 $3

As always, you'll have until 9 PM EST, Sunday, January 12th to grab up one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.  
Please let me know if you have any questions.. Happy shopping and happy coloring!

See ya next week.  Remember.  Keep thinking happy, warm thoughts.  If we all pull together, it may just work.


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment