Friday, January 3, 2014

New & on SALE!!!

Happy New Year. . . 


Happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but I have been confused all week about what day it is.  I kept thinking yesterday was Monday.  I'm so glad it wasn't, because I much prefer Fridays!  Don't you!!!!  I hope that each of you had a wonderful New Years Eve and celebrated with a big bang or a big snooze.  I celebrated mine with a snooze.  
I am looking forward to the new year and I hope you are as well.  I've already dove in head first!!!  

This week I have a new image for you and a fan favorite snowman on sale.  With the Eastern coast getting hit by snow storms, I think this little frosty snowman is just perfect for this weeks sale.  Whatcha think?  

And I've reduced both the new image and the snowman even more to ring in the new year.  Each are discounted $2 off the original price.  How's that for some fun!
Colored Illustration $3
Digital Stamp $1

Colored Illustration $3
Digital Stamp $1


So, as always, you'll have until 9 PM EST, Sunday, January 5th to grab up one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.  
Please let me know if you have any questions or trouble. Happy shopping and happy coloring!

Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend.


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment