Friday, April 4, 2014

Discounted Digital Stamp weekend. . . .

Happy, Happy Friday….Lately the days just seem to be flying by. Not sure what is up with that!  I almost missed a day last week.  Somehow I skipped Tuesday. Must be part of getting old. Who knows! 

I hope that all of you are having a great start to your weekend.  I can’t believe we are already into April.  I hope that you are enjoying nice weather where you are.  It’s been gorgeous here in Virginia.  Almost perfect weather all week.  

Well, that’s enough about that. Lets get to the fun stuff. What’s on sale this weekend at Sassy Cheryl’s Stamps. Well, I’ve been super busy creating lots of fun stuff and there are now two new little cuties that are part of the Sassy family. Joey & Annabelle. You definitely will want to check them out.I’ve started up a little bio page called, Meet the sassy kids. So be sure to take a quick look see while you’re there. They ALL have such great personalities.


But. . . .what’s on sale, Cheryl?  Let’s get to that.  That’s why we’re here.  Ok. Ok.  This week I have two of the newest images on sale.  Say Cheese Please and Joey’s Got Spunk.  Love these little cuties and I think you will as well. Each are discounted $2 off the regular price.

And be sure to check out ALL the new images under the BRAND NEW section as there are four new ones that were added just this week. Also, I have added an On Sale section as well.  I will be adding discounted items here from time to time as well as removing some that are there now, so you'd better grab them while there are on sale.

Digital Stamp $5 $3
Colored Illustration $7 $5

Digital Stamp Set $3 $1
Colored Illustration $5 $3

As always, the sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, April 6th. So, be sure to grab them while they are on sale.  
Please let me know if you have any questions.. 

So, until next week.  Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!


Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I think the two new characters are terrific! I can't wait to see more of them, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete