Friday, May 16, 2014


Happy Friday. It's about time, right?!  We all love Fridays!  Come on...you know you do!  We all look forward to them. Well, even if you don't, I certainly do!  We've established that fact, so let's get to the other stuff.

The FUN stuff!  What's on sale and what's in the know at Sassy Cheryl's Stamps this weekend?!  Well, first up, as you all know, I color up each image as an example for the images that are sold in the shop. Since I don't make cards, I've started giving some away, but the rest are just sitting on my studio shelf waiting for some love from someone and I need to do something with the rest of them.  So, I'm slowing starting to add those to the shop. Some are already spoken for, but if you see one that is not listed in the shop as of yet, just drop me an email and I'll get it added for you.  

BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!
Hold that Pose-Illustration $10
This fun little illustration would be perfect for that bird lover or bird watcher. I think we all know someone like this. Or perhaps it's you!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here are the images that are on sale this weekend. Two of my favorites.
Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration image $5 $3

Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration image $5 $3

Be sure to grab something fun to color. . . .and I'd love for you to share your creations on my Sassy Cheryl's Stamps Facebook page!!!

As always, the sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, May 18th. So pop on over this weekend and grab something fun to color.  Don't miss out!
So, until next week.  Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!  And as always, I will see ya next week......

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment