Friday, May 30, 2014

New Tutorial & Sassy Cheryl's Stamps weekend sale....



Happy Friday. And HAPPY last weekend of May.  Can you believe it.  June is just a couple of days away.  Are you ready for summer? I know I am!  Hot or not, I'm SO ready for summer.  All that I know, is that just about anything beats winter.  At least in my opinion. 
But, that's not why you're here.  You want to hear about the new happenings and sale at Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.  But, I already knew that.

Well then, let's get started...........Just keep reading to check out the fun new tutorial and grab some discounted images, all weekend long!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRAND NEW TUTORIAL!!!



Check out the newest tutorial over on my YouTube channel. I show you how I color up a face with eye glasses, using the Charlie's New Do digital stamp.  I know there are lots of ways to do it, but this is just how I do it, using the Copic Markers for the base color and then shading with the Faber-Castell Pencils.  
And through 9 PM TODAY, Friday, May 30th if you'd like to color along, I've discounted the Charlie's New Do image to just $1!!  So grab that while it's on sale too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Charlie is just chilling at the beach and she wants you to join her!  Perfect for a pool party invitation or just a fun summer card....Ya gotta love her!  She even has attitude at the beach.
Available as either a digital stamp or colored illustration.
Digital Stamp $1
Colored Illustration $3

Sally is ready to spend a lazy afternoon at the beach.  Wouldn't you LOVE to join her!?!  ALSO, perfect for a pool party invitation or just a fun summer card. Her and Charlie are swimming buddies, don't ya know.
Available as either a digital stamp or colored illustration.
Digital Stamp $1
Colored Illustration $3

Be sure to grab something fun to color. . . .and I'd love for you to share your creations on my Sassy Cheryl's Stamps Facebook page!!!

As always, the sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, June 1st. So pop on over this weekend and grab something fun to color.  There is plenty to choose from.

So, until next week. Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!  And as always, I will see ya next week......


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment