Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day Sale.....

Happy Friday.....
Ever had a secret....
...and were asked not to tell?  I've been there!!! I actually think it is a privilege when someone tells me something that they don't want anyone else to know.  I'm a GREAT secret keeper.......

But enough of that....

Happy, Happy Friday. Are ya ready for the weekend? I know I am. But I say that ALL the time, don't I? Well, that's because it doesn't change. Hey, at least I'm consistent about some things.  Some people can't even say that.  Right?  Come on.  You know who you are. Just admit it.

I have been TRYING to get my mojo back and if you are a follower of my Facebook page, you know that I REALLY am trying.  I promise.  Well....I finally have a new image in the shop. It's called, Don't Repeat This. I LOVE this image, even though I drew it. There is nothing like a good secret.  Right?  Something you aren't suppose to tell anyone. Well, that's what I was thinking when I drew this illustration.  And what a perfect time to have a secret then Father's Day. That's why Sassy Cheryl's Stamps is running a Father's Day sale this weekend. This weekend, put everything in your cart that you've been wanting an receive 25% OFF your entire order by using the code:
FATHER14
at check out.  Remember.....you have to get to Paypal before you are redirected to the shop to enter the code.  Here are complete instructions. Just scroll to the bottom of the FAQ's Page.
And if you still have trouble, please drop me an email and I'll be glad to assist you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRAND NEW!!!!!



Don't Repeat This
Digital Stamp $4 $2
Colored Illustration image $6 $2

Noah has a secret and he doesn't want it repeated. I wonder what in the world it could be?! Whatever it is, it must be a REALLY big deal. I would love to know. If you find out what it is, please let me know. I'm dying to find out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As always, the sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, June 15th.  So, ENJOY!!!!

Until next week, happy shopping, happy coloring, stay cool and have a FANTASTIC weekend.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment