Friday, June 20, 2014


Let's Take a trip.....
Shall we....
Happy Friday all. I'm hoping that each of you are having a blessed week and a great start to your weekend.  This week just flew by and boy, has it been HOT!!!!!! So, I thought it was time to get out of town, or at least perhaps Noah and Sally would like to go on a trip.  Wanna go?  Then, let's get started.

I started sketching up Noah and Sally going somewhere. Their bags are packed and both are all set to get out of town and you can go along with them. Sally is ready to hit the dirt and make trails, so send her somewhere nice. She really needs a vacation.

And then there is Noah.  As I was working on the sketches, I asked for some feedback from my Facebook followers.  I had sketched up two versions. One with Noah facing forward and one with him facing backwards. I asked my followers which one they preferred, because I couldn't decide. And well, they couldn't decide either. They were about 50/50 in their comments, so, with their suggestion, I just decided to do both. One is entitled, The Farther Back You Look (a portion of the famous quote by Winston Churchill) and the second is Another Door Opens (an excerpt from a quote by Helen Keller). This way you can have Noah coming and going.  I decided to leave his left hand empty and have included three additional elements for each of the images. This way, you can put one of these extras elements in his hand, letting you decide where Noah will be going and what he will be doing. The three extras that I have included are, a slingshot, a fishing pole and a 'bunch' of flowers. So, I hope you enjoy them. And don't forget to send me photos.  I'd love to see where Noah went.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRAND NEW!!!!!

Sally is going on an adventure and she isn't quite sure which way she wants to go. I think she is just waiting for another door to open and point her in the right direction! 

Digital Stamp $3
Colored Illustration image $5

On Sale!!!!!


...the farther forward you are likely to see. ~Winston Churchill.
Noah is ready to face a new adventure and he is taking one last look before he hits the trail. I bet he's going to his grandma's house.  Also comes with three additional elements.


ON SALE!!!!!
Digital Stamp $2
Colored Illustration image $3



Noah is not looking back. He is taking off and getting out of town for the summer. I wonder where he is headed?! Also comes with three additional elements.


ON SALE!!!!!
Digital Stamp $2
Colored Illustration image $3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, enough about that.  All three new images are available as either a digital stamp or colored illustration. Both of the new Noah images will be on sale this weekend at a discounted price.
And as always, the sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, June 22nd.  So, ENJOY!!!!

Until next week, happy shopping, happy coloring, stay cool and have a FANTASTIC weekend.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment