Friday, November 16, 2012

$2 Digi weekend. . . .or even better yet!


Happy Friday everyone!  Did you have a good week?  I certainly hope so. I have been busy, busy, busy, which I love and it's only going to get busier now that the holidays are coming.  Where in the world did the time go?!  I can't believe it's only 38 days until Christmas.  Well, let's get through Thanksgiving first . . . .and then we'll worry about Christmas right?!?!?!


First, I want to show you a couple of the newest image that I added this week.
And if you want to keep up to date on the newset images that are added to the shop, simply follow along on the Sassy Cheryl's Daily Blog. That's were I update and list all the new images.  Here are just two of those.  Both available for just $3 each.  Wouldn't they make some fun Christmas cards!
The Tree Trimmers



Sassy Sally's Bauble Trouble


$2 Digis!

This week I'm doing something a little different with the digi sale.  Now through 5 PM EST, Sunday, November 18th, you may purchase any one of these images for just $2 each.

They are:

OR if you want an even better deal, you may purchase them in groups!

Purchase both Winkie and Blinkie as a duo for just
$3!  That's only $1.50 each!!!




Purchase all 4 of these cuties in a group for just
$7!  That's only 1.75 each!


So. . . have a fabulous weekend and Happy SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment