Friday, November 30, 2012

$2 Digi Weekend


Hip, Hip, Hooray. . .it's Friday!  And you know what that means. . . .It's time for the $2 Digi Weekend at Sassy Cheryl's.  But before we get to those, I want to show you a couple of the newest images that were added to the shop just this past week. And they have quickly become two on my new favorites.  I hope that they will make you smile!




Sassy Sally is one of my favorite little characters.  She always puts a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally, here are the two images that are included in the $2 Digi Weekend.
Smooth Sailing. . .but I really have my doubts that this came out very smoothly! LOVE the look on her face.

AND
It wouldn't be winter without a snowman, so this little fella is on sale as well.
I wonder if he is going to help decorate. . . .or if he IS the decoration.  It doesn't really matter.  He looks good regardless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You'll have until 5 PM EST, Sunday, December 2nd to take advantage of the discounted images.  Have a FABULOUS weekend. . . .happy shopping and stay warm.
Let me know if you have any questions.  See ya next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Love, love, love all your wonderful images! They always make me happy! Wishing you a great weekend! :<)

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new images are adorable. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete