Friday, December 7, 2012

$2 Digi Weekend

Have you heard?  It's only 18 days until Christmas!  Crazy to think about, isn't it!  WOW!  I'm just about ready.  Are you?
I hope that you're having a fabulous week.  I'm certainly glad that the weekend is here, that's for sure.  I hope that whatever you're doing you will have a great weekend.

Now. . . on to the fun.
This weeks $2 Digis are all about the snowmen!  I love these two little guys!


Aren't they the sweetest!  But that's not all!!!!!

For this weekend only, you can get any of the Lucy Lou images for just 50¢!  How's that for another great bargain.

Remember. . . .you have until 5 PM EST, Sunday, December 9th. to take advantage of these bargains.  Happy shopping and let me know if you have any questions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment