Thursday, December 20, 2012

AMAZING-TWO DAY sale at Sassy Cheryl's Digis!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS. . .. EARLY!

I hope that everyone is certainly ready for Christmas.  I know I'm ready.  Or at least I hope I am.
It's quickly approaching with only 5 days to go.  I keep saying this. . . but WHERE did the time go?  If anyone knows, please send me the information.  I'd like to slow it down a little bit for next year.  LOL.

Well, I have a FABULOUS gift for you!  An early Christmas gift!!!!  Today through midnight, December 21st. you may enjoy a FABULOUS Christmas discount at Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop.  And how fabulous is it you ask?  Well. . . . .how about.. . . . . 

50% OFF 

your entire order!  And that's not all!  If you spend $10 or more, during the sale, you'll also be entered in a random drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate that will be given away to one lucky winner on January 1st, 2013!  How's that for a fun way to start out your new year!!!!!!!!!!!   And for every $10 you spend, you'll get your name in the 'hat' that many times.  Make sense?
(Please note that this 50% discount does not apply to gift certificates, which, by the way are also an excellent gift for that digi nut!)

This sale will be in place of the regular $2 digi weekend sale, so you'd better hurry because it's for TWO DAYS ONLY.

Just think. . . .you can even get the discounted 50¢ images for a 25¢!!!  How crazy is that!  A great time to stock up on those images you've been eye-balling!

So, head on over to the Sassy Cheryl's Digis and shop 'til you drop!
Just enter the code . . . . 
50CHRISTMAS 
when checking out and you'll be good to go!  But you'd better hurry!  The sale ends Friday!

Have a FABULOUS and
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cheryl,

    I love your blog and challenges, so I have a little surprise for you at my blog.

    Come and visit. Hugs, Keti

    ReplyDelete