Friday, December 14, 2012

$2 Digi weekend. . . .but Different.. . .


Happy, happy Friday!  Yesterday started the 12 days of Christmas countdown!  I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Are you done with your shopping? Have everything wrapped?  All the Christmas cards sent out?  And how about fruit cake?!  Making any of that this year?  I prefer chocolate chip cookies and chex mix.  Two of my favorite holiday treats.
Well, I'm sure that you didn't open this note to hear me ramble on about that.  Let's get to the fun.

I have been SUPER busy this week with special project and also feeling under the weather.  So I thought that this week, I'd let you choose your OWN sale items.  You'll still get the same discount, just in a different way.

You'll still get a $2 Discount but you get to choose what to buy!  Just add a minimum of $6 worth of images to your cart and you'll get an automatic $2 discount.  No codes to enter. . . .just quick and simple.  

And while you're at the shop, you might want to check out two of the newest images.  Even if you've already made and sent out your Christmas cards this year, these would be perfect to get ready for next year.  These have become two of my new favorites!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And as always, you should check out the $2, $1 and 50¢ Bargain Bins.


You'll have until 5 PM EST, Sunday, December 16th to take advantage of the discounted images.  Have a FABULOUS weekend. . . .happy shopping and stay warm.
Let me know if you have any questions.  See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment