Friday, November 9, 2012

$2 Digi Weekend!


Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you all have had an amazing week!  I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for purchasing and donating funds from the sale last week to the Red Cross!  I have to get a final count from my accountant, but I think it was nearly $300.  I am so thankful for every dollar that was raised.

So. . . .I know you're probably anxious to see what the $2 Digis are for this weekend.  How about three $2 Digis for this weekend?  Remember, you'll have until 5 PM EST, Sunday, November 11th., to one or all three for just $2 each.
This weeks $2 Digis are. . . ..




and one of my favorites:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And have you had a chance to check out the Bargain bins!  You definitely don't want to forget about those!

You'll have until 5 PM EST, Sunday, November 11th take advantage of these fabulous bargains! Have an AWESOME weekend and let me know if you have any questions!
Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment