Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to school sale!


Back to School Sale!

I hope that you are enjoying fall like weather like we are here in Virginia.  Unbelieveable for this time of the year. . .But I will most certainly take it.  And with fall quickly approaching, you know what that means, it's time for the kids to go back to school!  So. . . .Hip, hip hooray. ..it's time for back to school and what better time for a sale!  I mean, the kids might not be so happy about it, but I remember those days when I couldn't wait to Zach to go back to school so I could have just a little piece and quiet, even if it was just for a few hours a day.  :)

Enjoy 30% OFF all orders over $10.  Just enter the code
BTS30
at checkout to receive the discount.  Remember, you will not be able to enter the discount until you login to your Paypal account.  Please let me know if you have any trouble or questions about that, because I know the shopping cart is a little different.




ALL rubber stamps are also on sale.  While supplies last!!!

And as always, the sale runs through 9 PM EST, Sunday, August 18th.

Well, with that said, have a great weekend, happy shopping and happy coloring.  Until next week. . . .

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment