Friday, August 9, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend!



Discount Digi weekend
After several days of cool, spring like weather, the heat is back!  It was nice while it lasted, but we are back to the typical August temps.  I hope that you are staying cool where you are and that you are having a great week!  All I can say, is Thank Goodness it's FRIDAY!!

Now, on to the fun stuff.  It's time to start thinking about fall and back to school, so this week I worked up a couple of brand new images that are this weeks Discount Digis.
This weeks discounted images are TWO of my favorites!!  Ace in the Hole and Who Burst your Balloon?  I just love, love, love these little images.  And there are tons of uses for them, so be sure to grab them while they are on sale this weekend for just $3 each.



And finally, while supplies last. . .ALL rubber stamps are on sale for just $5 each!  Yep, that's right. . . .what a bargain.  I haven't decided how and if I am going to continue selling the rubber stamps, but if you want any of the three remaining, you'd better hurry.  There are only a few of each left!  Grab one for you AND a friend. It's a fabulous deal!!!!

And as always, the sale runs through 9 PM EST, Sunday, August 11th.

Well, with that said, have a great weekend, happy shopping and happy coloring.  Until next week. . . .

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. these two images are so adorable...I love them both :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete