Friday, August 2, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend. . . .



Discount Digi weekend

I tell ya what.  This week just FLEW by for me.  Before I knew it, Friday was right here staring me in the face.  But it's all good.  The weekends are my favorite.  And we even had come pretty nice days this week.  Temperature wise and I hope you did as well.  I was loving it!

Now, on to the fun stuff.  It's time to start thinking about fall and back to school, so this week I worked up a couple of brand new images that are this weeks Discount Digis.
Backpack Maddie and Backpack Max.  Maddie seems a little more excited about heading back to school than Max, but he'll be ok once he gets there I'm sure.  :)  Both are on sale for just $2 this weekend!  Super fun and cute for all of those back to school projects.

Backpack Max $3 $2

ALL rubber stamps on SALE! $15 $5


And finally, while supplies last. . .ALL rubber stamps are on sale for just $5 each!  Yep, that's right. . . .what a bargain.  I haven't decided how and if I am going to continue selling the rubber stamps, but if you want any of the three remaining, you'd better hurry.  There are less than 20 of each left. I really am not enjoying all of the clutter that is involved in the selling of the stamps, so I'm going to be thinking long and hard before I create more.  

And as always, the sale runs through 9 PM EST on Sunday, August 4th.

Well, with that said, have a great weekend, happy shopping and happy coloring.  Until next week. . . .

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I love these. I am going to get snail mail Max for sure. Are you going to do a snail mail Maxine? Just wondering. I so love your images, hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete