Friday, November 22, 2013

New & On Sale. . . . Santa's & Snowmen!!!


Santa's & Snowmen, oh MY!!!!

Happy happy Friday!  It sure does roll around quickly, doesn't it!!!  With the time change, the days are getting shorter and I have to tell you, I still haven't gotten used to it. Once dark rolls around, I am most of the time, just ready for bed.  I guess that happens as you get older.  Who knows.  :)

Well, I'll keep it brief.  I have two fun new winter/Christmas images for you today and as usual, both them are on sale for the entire weekend.  A set of fun loving and IN LOVE snowmen and a happy little Santa that knows what the Christmas season is all about.  
I love 'em both. How about you?
Colored Illustration $5 $4
Digital Stamp $3 $2

Colored Illustration $5 $4
Digital Stamp $3 $2

So, until 9 PM EST, Sunday, November 24th, to get one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.

Please let me know if you have any questions, happy shopping and happy coloring!

Have a great weekend!  And as always, I'll see you next Friday!!  

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. both images are so cute Cheryl!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - love both the images. Can you please tell me if the Cowboy Santa is still available - Dee

    ReplyDelete