Friday, November 8, 2013

New & ON SALE!

Snowmen fun!

Happy happy Friday!  I hope that you are having a fantastic week!  It's been busy here, but I don't mind b/c it's been accompanied by beautiful weather.  Hope you've enjoyed some of the same.
It's time to introduce some new images and to see what's on sale at Sassy Cheryl's.  So, guess what, the two newest images, are what's on sale.  Two fun, warm and cuddly snowmen.  How's about that!  
ren't they precious.  I personally love them. I wonder why that is?  LOL

Colored Illustration $5 $4
Digital Stamp $3 $2

Colored Illustration $5 $4
Digital Stamp $3 $2

So, until 9 PM EST, Sunday, November 10th, get one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.
Please let me know if you have any questions, happy shopping and happy coloring!
Have a great weekend!  And as always, I'll see you next Friday!!  

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment