Friday, November 1, 2013

New & On SALE!

Happy Friday all!  I hope that this note finds you well and enjoying a fab and relaxing start to your weekend.  I am still re-cooperating from my two mini vacations, but they were well worth it.

I can't believe we are already into November.  Christmas is gonna be here before you know it. Goodness, how time flies.  And speaking of time. . don't forget to set your clocks back one hour tomorrow night.  Oh, that extra hour of sleep is going to feel so good!

Well, enough about that!  Let's get to the good stuff.  What's on sale this weekend @ Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.  One of the images, Santa's Winking Star is BRAND NEW to the shop.  This image was by request and I hope that you like him. The second image is also a favorite of mine.  Sassy Sally on her sled.  Flying high and taking her thrill seeking to an all new level.  Gotta love that.

Colored illustration $5 $4
Digital Stamp  $3 $2

Colored illustration $5 $4
Digital Stamp  $3 $2

So, until 9 PM EST, Sunday, November 3rd, get one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.

Please let me know if you have any questions, happy shopping and happy coloring!

Have a great weekend!  And as always, I'll see you next Friday!!  

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment