Friday, February 28, 2014

Discount Digi weekend and a new tutorial too!

Brand new. . . and a Tutorial TOO!!!!! 

Happy, happy Friday.  I don't know about all of you, but I'm certainly glad it's the weekend!!!! There is a lot going on at Sassy Cheryl's this weekend, so let's get right to it.

First up, there is a new video tutorial that I have uploaded to YouTube.  I have had many requests to do these tutorials, especially on how I do my coloring with colored pencils. So, I hope it's what you are looking for.  I'd love to hear what you think.
I also have a new image for you this weekend.  May I Have This Dance and since I used this new image in the tutorial, and you'd like to follow along, this weekend would be a great time to purchase it as it is on sale.  
We're all Ears-set is also on sale this weekend. So, be sure to check that out as well.  Both are available as either a digital stamp or colored illustration.
Both are discounted $2 off the normal price. What a deal!
Be sure to watch and let me know what you think.

Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration $5 $3


Digital Stamp $5 $3
Colored Illustration $8 $6

As always, you'll have until 9 PM EST, Sunday, March 2nd to grab up one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.  
Please let me know if you have any questions.. Happy shopping and happy coloring!

Oh and I've been picking random images during the week to discount, so you may want to follow me on Facebook or my daily blog to see what is on sale during the week.  You won't want to miss out on that. 
So, until next week.  Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment