Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day Sale!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!! 

Happy, happy Friday. And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you!  It's a two for one today, isn't it.  Are ya feeling the love?  (wink)  Do you have anything special planned?  Not me.  Not really.  I plan on relaxing and hanging out with friends.  A House Warming on Saturday and then The Walking Dead on Sunday.  Other than that. . . .Nope, nothing special.  
I hope that you are having a fantastic week though and you haven't gotten too much snow where you are.  If you did, stay inside where it's warm and if you do have to go out, please be careful.

So. . . .with Valentine's being today and all, I thought that I'd have a VALENTINES Day sale, instead of discounting just a couple of images.  I bet that makes you happy.  It would me!  More to choose from!  Right?!  That's the whole idea.
As always, the sale will run through 9 PM EST, Sunday, February 16th.  Just enter the code, using ALL CAPS,
LOVE14
at check out and you'll receive 30% OFF your entire order.  Please remember that you have to get to PAYPAL before you may enter the code.  If you have ANY trouble at all, you just drop me an email and I'll assist you.
And here are just a couple of the adorable winter images that you may purchase during the Valentine's Day sale. And I'd like to have just $1 for every cup of cocoa that is being consumed over the next few days. LOL  Wouldn't you?!?!?!?!


And don't forget to follow me on Facebook or my daily blog as I've been discounted random images during the week.  You don't want to miss out on that! 
So, until next week.  Happy Valentine's Day.  Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment