Friday, February 21, 2014

Discount Digi weekend. . . .

Discount Digi Weekend!!!!!! 


Happy, happy Friday. I'm so glad that it has finally arrived.  Aren't you? I haven't had much time to produce anything new in the way of illustrations, but I have been sketching A LOT. . .so hopefully by next week, I'll be into my normal routine and have something new and fun for you.  I hope that you have had a fabulous week and have had a little time to relax.  If you're getting snow, I feel for ya.  I think we ALL are really hoping for spring to arrive soon.  I know I am.

So, with that said, let's get to what's on sale this weekend at Sassy Cheryl's. I'm thinking spring, sunshine and all the fun things that go along with it, so I'be picked two images that I thought might put a spring in your step.  :)  Both are available at a $2 discount, as either a digital stamp or colored illustration.
Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration $5 $3

My Little Snuggle Bunny
Digital Stamp $4 $2
Colored Illustration $5 $3

As always, the sale will run until 9 PM EST, Sunday, February 23rd. If you have questions at all, please feel free to just drop me an email and I'll assist you.

Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a great weekend.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment