Friday, March 14, 2014

New, on sale and a new video too….yes, again

On sale and a new video too!!!!! 


Happy, happy Friday.  Thank goodness, right?!?!?!?!  And this is totally off the subject, but what is up with Mother Nature?  Spring and summer temperatures one day then back to cold wind and 30° weather.  I just don't get it. I just want one temperature ALL the time until it should change. . . and stay that way.  Who's with me?  Come on now. . . .
Well, enough about the weather.  Let's get to the good stuff.  What's on sale!  Who doesn't love a sale. Admit it.  You look forward to it.  Don't ya.

First up.  There is a new illustration in the shop.  Ladybug Tales.you're gonna love it. Trust me.
Second up.  A new video is available on my YouTube channel.  This is a color blending, speed video. Coloring that brand new image.  I will have a tutorial by the end of the weekend.  I hope you'll follow along.
Thirdly…..the second image that is on sale is one of my ALL TIME best sellers.  Let's Party.  You can't go wrong with this image.  It's perfect for birthdays, any celebration or just a thinking of you or cheer me up card.  Don't you agree?!  I think you will.
New color pencil speed drawing….
Now featured on my YouTube Channel.

Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration $5 $3


Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration $5 $3

Both images are available at a discounted price while the sale is going on this weekend. And both are available as a digital stamp as well as a colored illustration.  Whichever you prefer. I've gotcha covered.
As always, the sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, March 16th to grab up one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.  
Please let me know if you have any questions.. Happy shopping and happy coloring!

Oh and I've been picking random images during the week to discount, so you may want to follow me on Facebook or my daily blog to see what is on sale during the week.  You won't want to miss out on that. And don't forget to check out all the videos and tutorials on my YouTube channel.  I'd love to hear from you.'
So, until next week.  Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment