Friday, March 21, 2014

SPRING SALE. . . .

SPRING sale. . . . !!!!! 

Happy, happy Friday.  And HAPPY SPRING!  That's right. . . .it's finally spring.  Or at least that's what they tell me.  I know it certainly was a gorgeous first day of spring here in Richmond, Va. And I hope it stays that way for a while.  Not sure though….they say we may get snow on Tuesday. Good grief!  Oh well. . . .I guess I will just enjoy it while I can.

So, with that said. . .let's do a SPRING SALE to celebrate, shall we?!?!?!? I say, we just go for it.  Now through Sunday, receive 30 % OFF 
your entire order by simply typing in the code,:

SPRING30

at checkout.  Remember.  You have to get through the Paypal information in order to be redirected back to the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop to enter the code to apply the discount. Just email me if you have any trouble.




As always, the sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, March 23rd. So get on over this weekend, when you're not out enjoying this amazing weather and grab yourself something fun.
Please let me know if you have any questions.. Happy shopping and happy coloring!

Oh and I've been picking random images during the week to discount, so you may want to follow me on Facebook or my daily blog to see what is on sale during the week.  You won't want to miss out on that. And don't forget to check out all the videos and tutorials on my YouTube channel.  I'd love to hear from you.'
So, until next week.  Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment