Friday, March 7, 2014

On sale & a new videos too . . .eventually!


Happy, happy Friday.  Thank goodness it's the weekend.  I apologize for being a little late, but my internet went down last evening about 6 PM and I am just now getting around to doing the things that I needed to get done last night.  So let's jump right in.

First up, I plan on having two new videos uploaded to my YouTube channel over the weekend, but since YouTube is being hateful to me, and not allowing me to upload I am just going to say check back for those over the weekend.  Hopefully it will start cooperating soon, but I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer for the newsletter.
The first video that I will be uploading is a speed coloring video of last weeks new image May I Have this Dance.  The second video is another tutorial.  I will be continuing from last weeks tutorial and coloring her hair, bow, shirt and ladybugs.  So, if you'd like to follow along or find out when I add the new videos, be sure to subscribe to the channel. I'd love to get your feedback on them.  And may I just take a moment to say thank you to those who did leave feedback as well as email me about how much you enjoyed the tutorial.  I really do appreciate it.

Next up. . . .after the urging of friends and customers, I am thinking about offering some online classes that will include everything from sketching, outlining for digital stamps, as well as coloring and painting techniques.
I'd love to hear what you think about this as well.  Would you all be interested in this? I'd love to know.  
Now, since I have been working on 'other' stuff this weekend, I apologize, but I do not have any new images for you.  I do however, have a couple of cuties for you though. Both are discounted $2 off the normal price and are available as either a digital stamp or colored illustration.  So, run over and grab them while they are on sale. 

Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration $5 $3

Digital Stamp $3 $1
Colored Illustration $5 $3

Since I was late getting the newsletter out, I am going to extend the weekend sale through Monday. you'll have until 9 PM EST, Monday, March 9th to grab up one or both of these cuties while they are on sale.  
Please let me know if you have any questions.. Happy shopping and happy coloring!

Oh and I've been picking random images during the week to discount, so you may want to follow me on Facebook or my daily blog to see what is on sale during the week.  You won't want to miss out on that. And don't forget to check out all the videos and tutorials on my YouTube channel.  I'd love to hear from you.'
So, until next week.  Happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment