Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Colored Illustrations

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week.  It is gorgeous here in Virginia. It is finally starting to feel like fall.

This note is mainly for those of you who are interested in  purchasing the colored version of the illustrations.  I have had many emails stating that they aren't as 'bright' as they used to be, so per your request, I am recoloring them.  I  have added the 'colored' option to many of the illustrations already, and have now started recoloring many of the Max & Maddie images.  I am not sure which illustrations that you would like in color first, so this is where I need your help.  I would love for you to drop me an email, and let me know which image or images, especially in the 'Max & Maddie" section, that you would like to be offered in color first.  Meaning, your 'must haves'.  Make sense?  I sure hope I'm saying that correctly.  

As you can see, from the comparison below, there is quite a difference in the brightness of the colors.  The old colored illustration on the top and the newer, re-colored illustration on the bottom.




So, if you have time, or would like to guide me in the right direction, please drop me an email.

Have a great week. . .and I'll see you on Friday!!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment