Monday, September 9, 2013

RUBBER STAMP Closeout!


Happy Monday Y'all.  I hope that you all had a great weekend!  It was quiet here, which I was very thankful for.

I just wanted to drop you all a quick note to let you know that I have decided to not continue offering any new images in rubber stamp format.  The consensus has been that although the Rubber Stamps are amazing, most prefer them in the digital format.  I have been gradually discounting them and want to get rid of the remaining products. You can check out the reviews on each of the stamps.  Believe me, you will NOT be disappointed!  So grab them while you can.  See the listing below.  All postage is via 2 day PRIORITY MAIL with Tracking and Delivery Confirmation.  You can't beat that!

Also, I am looking for feedback and/or suggestions on the new shop. Which I have never done, until now. Shame on me!  I would LOVE some feedback on the shop, whether it be the layout, the new downloading system, ideas for images, etc.  Your feedback is very important to me and although I receive daily emails from new customers as well as longtime Sassy Cheryl's fans, I know that some people are shy about saying what's on their mind.  So let me have it!  I am always willing to listen to your suggestions on ways to improve your shopping experience, whether it be about the shop, the images or just general suggestions.  

So. . .thank you for taking the time to help me out.  Happy RUBBER STAMP shopping and please let me know if you have any questions.  I can't wait to hear from you!

See you on Friday!
Cheryl

We're All Ears
Double your pleasure with these sweet little 'eared' friends. You get both Noah AND Sally in this set!  Only 24 remaining!
$4

True Friendship
I LOVE these sweet little birdhouses!  Only 8 remaining!!!
$4

Patience Secret
Patience is key!  And she has it down pat!  Only 2 remaining!!  
$4



No comments:

Post a Comment