Friday, September 6, 2013

Discount Digi Weekend!




Happy, Happy Friday!  This week has been super busy around here.  My son turned 19. . .where, oh where, did the time go?  It was a nice day.  I still do and always will think of him as my baby.
The temps this weekend here in Virginia are suppose to be pretty nice, so I will definitely be relaxing.  Not sure how, but I will be.

So, with that said, I figured that I would help get you in the mood to relax too, but putting these three images on sale this weekend.  Get any one of them at the discounted price during the sale.  
The sale will end at 9 PM EST, Sunday September 8th so get busy shopping!  And do a little relaxing over the weekend too.  I mean, that's what the weekend is for, right?!



So, until next week, happy shopping, happy coloring and have a fabulous weekend!

See you next week!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment